All Peoples United Church is part of the United Church of Canada. It is the first "post-union" church built in Sudbury. All Peoples was established ca. 1927 as a mission to serve new Canadians in the Sudbury area, particularly Italian, Hungarian, and Finnish families. The All People's Mission Church was dedicated on January 5, 1930. This building was destroyed by fire in February 1946. The congregation temporarily met at the Finnish Hall, Sudbury until a new building was built and was officially open in October 1948. It is still an active congregation of the United Church of Canada.